Mccall Creek, Mississippi

Just after the 30-day trial period Webwatcher stopped working.I was told by customer service to reset my license and reinstall.

They forgot to mention that resetting my license would deactivate it and I would have to pay another $14.95 to reinstall. Even when it did work, it worked sporadically and unpredictably. The only good news is it is not deactivated and I can buy something that works.

I was going to try to get a refund, but after reading the other reviews, I suppose that would be an exercise in futility.Like we don't have enough to worry about our kids, we have to deal with crooks like these!

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments

Worked for a month, then stopped.

WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more