I installed WebWatcher on my computer and it immediately made my computer act up.The computer deleted characters as soon as you typed them in web page fields and you couldn't select from a drop down menu.

It took 4 days of working with Awareness Technologies to get the software uninstalled. I then asked for a refund and they told me I was out of the 3 day refund period and refused to grant the refund. AT wanted me to use the chat feature to get the software working on my computer, so I spent an hour on this and got it working (so much for the "5 minutes to download" claim). Webwatcher then wasn't recording data.

Turns out it doesn't work on the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.Despite this, they still refuse to refund my money!

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments

I could never get it to work myself on my computer either. I am now working with a free app called Qustodio and it is working perfectly.

Such apps should be light and easy to use, for parents, most of the times are not computer savvy.

Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Awareness Technologies - Falsely advertised the product working in Facebook and the data it collects with licenses Awareness Technologies "The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance. Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more