The advertising for this company is all about getting you hooked up with them...Sure, that's normal, right?

But they hide things about their company, like that it is a subscription service with yearly fees. And they make it look like you will get 40% off but their fee is really $97 and you are going to pay that. They shopping cart sort of grabs your money before you even know it, and it defaults to add a bunch of other stuff in there too. They sent me an email for 15% off and it had a code.

There were lots of links out there for 40% off too. It said I didn't need to apply a code for that, so instead of applying the 15% off code, it told me the 40% off would show up on the payment window, which it didn't. I immediately called and a woman told me I could just send an email and receive the discount. Then they told me they couldn't refund the $14.

but they could give me free screen shots, which I absolutely don't want or need. There are a bunch of other things wrong with the company too, but I'm too pissed off to mention them now.

The biggest thing is that they have a HORRIBLE ATTITUDE toward the customer and they are losing me over $14 stinking, lousy dollars!!!!

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments

Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Awareness Technologies - Falsely advertised the product working in Facebook and the data it collects with licenses Awareness Technologies "The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance. Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more