Webwatcher software works great if you Internet Explorer and/or Firefox. But we use chrome and they haven't written the software for it. People have been using chrome for a couple years now. Why no updates?

I will need to buy a different program even though I liked what Webwatcher can do. There is no control over sites visited, emails seen, FB activity if they use chrome. As a monitoring software, it is easy to avoid being monitored by simply using Chrome. My child figured this out as soon as she knew that I had software on the PC. She searched for how to get around it.

I will not buy their product again until they get the software up-to date.

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments

Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more