As of today I've had the software for one month.Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software or the way it operates.
I explained that I am an iPhone user and that their software is in Flash (which they do not explain on their web page). They responded that I should download an app that lets iOS and Android users view Flash. How about this.... LET PEOPLE KNOW BEFORE HAND!!!
They told me that I had 3 days to request a refund. I didn't even load the software for a week. I even told them to prorate the refund for the month if they like.
A word about the software.
It is archaic, it is windows 2000 based or something like that. Not simple to use. The interface is ridiculous. How did PC Mag rate this so high??
The one positive thing I will say is that the people that I dealt with came across as kind if not bordered on companionate, but they still have my $400.00 with a software that I do not like. I feel like I have been taken. I am attaching an email with my full name and email removed to prove.
I will try and find every web sight possible to give these guys a hard time and hopefully prevent others from the same mistake.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- People i dealt with
What I disliked
- Did not get refund
- Fraudulent company
- Product not as advertised
- Beware not all inclusive upgrades cost money
- Dont tell you everything before you pay
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Pro rated refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The license key for my Norton Utilities 14.5 will no longer activate my copy of the program when I once again install the program on my computer rebuilt with a..."
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "I purchased agedefy hair colour and I am very disappointed! It didn't cover my grey at all? I can understand if it wasn't the right colour choice on my part..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."