As of today I've had the software for one month.Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software or the way it operates.
I explained that I am an iPhone user and that their software is in Flash (which they do not explain on their web page). They responded that I should download an app that lets iOS and Android users view Flash. How about this.... LET PEOPLE KNOW BEFORE HAND!!!
They told me that I had 3 days to request a refund. I didn't even load the software for a week. I even told them to prorate the refund for the month if they like.
A word about the software.
It is archaic, it is windows 2000 based or something like that. Not simple to use. The interface is ridiculous. How did PC Mag rate this so high??
The one positive thing I will say is that the people that I dealt with came across as kind if not bordered on companionate, but they still have my $400.00 with a software that I do not like. I feel like I have been taken. I am attaching an email with my full name and email removed to prove.
I will try and find every web sight possible to give these guys a hard time and hopefully prevent others from the same mistake.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- People i dealt with
What I disliked
- Did not get refund
- Fraudulent company
- Product not as advertised
- Beware not all inclusive upgrades cost money
- Dont tell you everything before you pay
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Pro rated refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order! The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT..."
- "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."