As of today I've had the software for one month.Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software or the way it operates.
I explained that I am an iPhone user and that their software is in Flash (which they do not explain on their web page). They responded that I should download an app that lets iOS and Android users view Flash. How about this.... LET PEOPLE KNOW BEFORE HAND!!!
They told me that I had 3 days to request a refund. I didn't even load the software for a week. I even told them to prorate the refund for the month if they like.
A word about the software.
It is archaic, it is windows 2000 based or something like that. Not simple to use. The interface is ridiculous. How did PC Mag rate this so high??
The one positive thing I will say is that the people that I dealt with came across as kind if not bordered on companionate, but they still have my $400.00 with a software that I do not like. I feel like I have been taken. I am attaching an email with my full name and email removed to prove.
I will try and find every web sight possible to give these guys a hard time and hopefully prevent others from the same mistake.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- People i dealt with
What I disliked
- Did not get refund
- Fraudulent company
- Product not as advertised
- Beware not all inclusive upgrades cost money
- Dont tell you everything before you pay
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Pro rated refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."