Sherwood Park, Alberta
100% full

As of today I've had the software for one month.Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software or the way it operates.

I explained that I am an iPhone user and that their software is in Flash (which they do not explain on their web page). They responded that I should download an app that lets iOS and Android users view Flash. How about this.... LET PEOPLE KNOW BEFORE HAND!!!

They told me that I had 3 days to request a refund. I didn't even load the software for a week. I even told them to prorate the refund for the month if they like.

A word about the software.

It is archaic, it is windows 2000 based or something like that. Not simple to use. The interface is ridiculous. How did PC Mag rate this so high??

The one positive thing I will say is that the people that I dealt with came across as kind if not bordered on companionate, but they still have my $400.00 with a software that I do not like. I feel like I have been taken. I am attaching an email with my full name and email removed to prove.

I will try and find every web sight possible to give these guys a hard time and hopefully prevent others from the same mistake.

Review about: Webwatcher.

I liked: People i dealt with.

I didn't like: Did not get refund, Fraudulent company, Product not as advertised, Beware not all inclusive upgrades cost money, Dont tell you everything before you pay.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $400
Preferred solution Pro rated refund

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Submit review

Comments

WOW you found their customer service as kind.They are a bunch of lying folks who cannot even write proper English.

They talk in circles and try to confuse their victims who would not know any better what they are being told.If you have an iPhone don't use this product because you will have issues that last weeks and weeks.