Style and Design

This is a terrible company and their product does nothing to keep my child safe. I purchased this to monitor iPhone activity but, at best, it only works if content is NOT DELETED by my child before the next back up to the cloud.

Kids are too smart for that and know to delete as they go... I discovered this within hours of purchasing the product yet they refuse to refund my money based on the fine print in the terms and conditions which they keep hiding behind. The point is that product completely fails to deliver its most basic purpose.

Plus, Awareness added a BS insurance product to the shopping cart that I did not select or intend to purchase yet they would not refund that either.

TOTAL SCAM shameful organization.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Fraudulent company, No refund, Waste of productive time, Did not get refund.

Comments

johnskip63

There is no way this company is a US company. They list their location as US based but no one there can type proper english nor can you ever talk to a live person.

Don't waste your money on this product. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my 52 years on earth.