2.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Purchased to install on cheating wifes machine.Tech said he had a good install, but the next day when I went online, they first said I had never dine an install.

I assured them I did with the previous teck, and the 2nd tech went and confirmed with the first tech that no install was done on my account . Later when I called him on inaccuracies , he did go back and read the correspondence, and had to retract his statement that an install had been performed and conformed. then the story changes to me gong in after the fact and resetting everything (why would me, a network engineer do something dumb like that) , just covering their tracks. I would have given $1000 for the info that the product would have likely revealed, as the wife cost me $141,000/yr

I returned the machine as per the 1st techs direction, and I will never ever have access to it again, completely wasted opportunity.

completely, I wished I had chosen a different product.the 2nd tech would not reveal who the 1st tech was, but the 2nd tech Paul lied about the situation .

Review about: Awareness Technologies Webwatcher Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: It looked like a good product.

I didn't like: 2nd agent lied, 1st agent said we had a good install, But he was wrong.

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments