Bethel, Alaska
Privacy and Data Security

I purchased the software and received download instructions.After 2 hours with the techs (3 different ones) at Awareness Technologies, I still had absolutely nothing.

The download wouldn't work and I requested an immediate refund. The tech person said I needed to send an email to their support department and request a refund. I don't think they are very good at their job and will have my credit card company deal with them. Just so you know, save your money or find a different company to deal with.

These folks are not customer friendly and not very good at their jobs.I suspect they are scammers and will know shortely.

Review about: Awareness Technologies Technical Support.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Waist of time, Poor, Product not as advertised.

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments

Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Awareness Technologies - Falsely advertised the product working in Facebook and the data it collects with licenses Awareness Technologies "The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance. Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more