I purchased WebWatcher for my daughter's iphone. Immediately I had issues because their website is not mobile friendly and is difficult to view on a mobile device.

Upon entering her apple ID/Password it became apparent she did not have nearly enough ICloud storage to support WebWatcher's 5GB requirement. I immediately requested a refund via email (only way to communicate w/ the refund dept) explaining the situation. After receiving no response, I contacted Live Chat again and was told my refund was denied as it was no fault of theirs. Upon calling the 1-800 # I FINALLY found for them I was informed there was no way to speak to anyone in the refund department (testament in itself that they are not a reputable company) and company would not budge.

Absolutely horrible customer service.

Out $100 for NOTHING. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM!!

I didn't like: No refund.

Comments

Where did you see or where did they show you they had a 5 gig limit on space. My device has 15gig and it loads...well sometimes it loads.

They always are telling me it is too big but they have never told me 5 was the limit.

The customer support people are horrible and i don't really believe these folks are even in the US. They clearly cannot type proper english and talk in circles.