Awareness Technologies - Falsely advertised the product working in Facebook and the data it collects with licenses
The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance.Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or in the facebook chats (as was advertised it would show) HOWEVER........
both Facebook sites visited, chats, etc (all while using Chrome mind you) showed up in the Smart Camera shots that you must purchase at an additional cost along with the two licenses I purchases.
Customer service would tell me to uninstall and reinstall (not always convenient to do when you don't have access to the computers) After at least 50 reinstalls, and hundreds of dollars of purchases for Smart Camera shots, I complained and told them I wanted my money back since their product did not work as advertised without having to spend more money in addition to the $200 licenses.They refused to refund my money.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Web Watcher
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "As of today I've had the software for one month. Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software..."
- "On March 14th I ordered a Cube i7 Tablet that was offered for $304 from gearbest, naturaly I added a stylus and a keyboard to the order. Friday March 18th, I..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "Vida Vacations is playing dirty, dirty tricks to *** people out of their hard earned money. It's such a well orchestrated scam it's no wonder they have such a..."
- "Update of wrong flowers delivered and late. Just got an email saying they will credit my Credit card for $14.99 for a $77.93:initial charge! They lied about delivery time..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."