Brockton, Massachusetts

The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance.Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or in the facebook chats (as was advertised it would show) HOWEVER........

both Facebook sites visited, chats, etc (all while using Chrome mind you) showed up in the Smart Camera shots that you must purchase at an additional cost along with the two licenses I purchases.

Customer service would tell me to uninstall and reinstall (not always convenient to do when you don't have access to the computers) After at least 50 reinstalls, and hundreds of dollars of purchases for Smart Camera shots, I complained and told them I wanted my money back since their product did not work as advertised without having to spend more money in addition to the $200 licenses.They refused to refund my money.

Review about: Web Watcher.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Ippc Technologies - Negligent Monitoring Software from IPPC Impulse Control Ippc Technologies "Negligent, incompetent, or just all bad are just some ways to describe any company that takes 3 months to apply a patch necessary for their software to be compatible with..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more