The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance.Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or in the facebook chats (as was advertised it would show) HOWEVER........

both Facebook sites visited, chats, etc (all while using Chrome mind you) showed up in the Smart Camera shots that you must purchase at an additional cost along with the two licenses I purchases.

Customer service would tell me to uninstall and reinstall (not always convenient to do when you don't have access to the computers) After at least 50 reinstalls, and hundreds of dollars of purchases for Smart Camera shots, I complained and told them I wanted my money back since their product did not work as advertised without having to spend more money in addition to the $200 licenses.They refused to refund my money.

Review about: Web Watcher.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

My next order on GEARBEST - A9 HD 1080P MJPEG 2 inch LCD IP68 30m Waterproof Sports Action Camera DVR Gearbest "My next order on GEARBEST was A9 HD 1080P MJPEG 2 inch LCD IP68 30m Waterproof Sports Action Camera DVR order No.:W1604110130157095 Apr 11, 2016 06:30:15 AM. My parcel arrived..." Read more All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more Gearbest - Scam and Fraud Gearbest "This company is a full scam. I've ordered an expensive item from them and days after I followed up with them and they said it will be shipped to me..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more