The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance.Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or in the facebook chats (as was advertised it would show) HOWEVER........

both Facebook sites visited, chats, etc (all while using Chrome mind you) showed up in the Smart Camera shots that you must purchase at an additional cost along with the two licenses I purchases.

Customer service would tell me to uninstall and reinstall (not always convenient to do when you don't have access to the computers) After at least 50 reinstalls, and hundreds of dollars of purchases for Smart Camera shots, I complained and told them I wanted my money back since their product did not work as advertised without having to spend more money in addition to the $200 licenses.They refused to refund my money.

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments

Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Web Watcher/ Awareness Technologies Awareness Technologies "As of today I've had the software for one month. Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more