Reply by Awareness Technologies Sep 15, 2016

Customer signed up for Free Trial which lasts 7 days. On the 7th day the Free Trial ended and the customer’s Paid Subscription began. This process was made very clear at the time of sign up when the customer filled out the sign up form with their credit card number agreeing that their Paid Subscription would begin on day 7.

However, the customer did have the option to cancel before day 7 if they did not want to begin a Paid Subscription. Customer can (and has) cancelled the Paid Subscription in their account and will not be charged going forward.
Author's
London, London

Avoid it, they will subscribe you automatically.They offer some free services for 7 days but ask you a payment method to try.

I did use one of their apps which didn't work at all and cancel it within the 7 days free trail. But they charged me 99 dollar for a year subscription. They subscribe me without me asking.

Dont put any payment information and don't trust them.Customer services are the worst ever.

Review about: Web Watcher.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Interlogy.com  JotForm.com Ripoff Artists and Liars! Jotform "I purchased a membership script from Interlogy.com (Now being redirected to JotForm.com although they are the same people) called Profile Manager Premium. No support (though it was promised on the..." Read more Uber - Charged for mess I didn't make Uber "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Namesilo - Deceptive, Small, Unprofessional Company Namesilo "We were brought to attention from one of our web developers some deceptive practices that Namesilo.com does and wanted to warn others. First, if you look at their facebook page,..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more