Reply by Awareness Technologies

Customer signed up for Free Trial which lasts 7 days. On the 7th day the Free Trial ended and the customer’s Paid Subscription began. This process was made very clear at the time of sign up when the customer filled out the sign up form with their credit card number agreeing that their Paid Subscription would begin on day 7.

However, the customer did have the option to cancel before day 7 if they did not want to begin a Paid Subscription. Customer can (and has) cancelled the Paid Subscription in their account and will not be charged going forward.
Author's

Avoid it, they will subscribe you automatically.They offer some free services for 7 days but ask you a payment method to try.

I did use one of their apps which didn't work at all and cancel it within the 7 days free trail. But they charged me 99 dollar for a year subscription. They subscribe me without me asking.

Dont put any payment information and don't trust them.Customer services are the worst ever.

Review about: Awareness Technologies Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Bitdefender - Can't install on a brand new MacBook Pro Bitdefender "I bought a brand new MacBook Pro, within a week I decided to play it safe and install an antivirus. I saw on several websites that Bitdefender didn't slow down..." Read more Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more