I foolishly bought two licenses, one for a desktop and one for a laptop. They worked great for a while, then all of a sudden I was having problems with one or the other and would be told I needed to uninstall and reinstall it. Well, this is not always possible - as you don't always have convenient access.

After about 50 reinstalls, I complained once again to customer service. Emails had stopped showing - Facebook didn't record (one of the MAIN reasons I purchased it) Then they said it didn't support Google Chrome, which Facebook strongly recommends using. I brought this to their attention and the fact that they advertise they will record all chats etc on Facebook.

They told me that I could always set an alert word for Facebook and catch it on Smart Camera ( oh, guess what? You have to PURCHASE shots for the camera at $17 a whack...... which was running me $60 - $70 a month!!)

Then it stopped working on Firefox.... and was sending me reports saying there was an alert word on such a such a date, and I'd click the link to go there, only to find the whole day's recordings were missing.

THEY ARE A RIP OFF - DON'T BUY THIS 7c851d

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments

Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Web Watcher/ Awareness Technologies Awareness Technologies "As of today I've had the software for one month. Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software..." Read more Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more