Awareness Technologies - Attached Photos to show Webwatcher is a rip off

I foolishly bought two licenses, one for a desktop and one for a laptop. They worked great for a while, then all of a sudden I was having problems with one or the other and would be told I needed to uninstall and reinstall it. Well, this is not always possible - as you don't always have convenient access.

After about 50 reinstalls, I complained once again to customer service. Emails had stopped showing - Facebook didn't record (one of the MAIN reasons I purchased it) Then they said it didn't support Google Chrome, which Facebook strongly recommends using. I brought this to their attention and the fact that they advertise they will record all chats etc on Facebook.

They told me that I could always set an alert word for Facebook and catch it on Smart Camera ( oh, guess what? You have to PURCHASE shots for the camera at $17 a whack...... which was running me $60 - $70 a month!!)

Then it stopped working on Firefox.... and was sending me reports saying there was an alert word on such a such a date, and I'd click the link to go there, only to find the whole day's recordings were missing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
review #261506 by
Had an experience with Awareness Technologies? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Awareness Technologies. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Awareness Technologies.
Filing a new complaint about