I foolishly bought two licenses, one for a desktop and one for a laptop. They worked great for a while, then all of a sudden I was having problems with one or the other and would be told I needed to uninstall and reinstall it. Well, this is not always possible - as you don't always have convenient access.

After about 50 reinstalls, I complained once again to customer service. Emails had stopped showing - Facebook didn't record (one of the MAIN reasons I purchased it) Then they said it didn't support Google Chrome, which Facebook strongly recommends using. I brought this to their attention and the fact that they advertise they will record all chats etc on Facebook.

They told me that I could always set an alert word for Facebook and catch it on Smart Camera ( oh, guess what? You have to PURCHASE shots for the camera at $17 a whack...... which was running me $60 - $70 a month!!)

Then it stopped working on Firefox.... and was sending me reports saying there was an alert word on such a such a date, and I'd click the link to go there, only to find the whole day's recordings were missing.

THEY ARE A RIP OFF - DON'T BUY THIS 7c851d

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments