I foolishly bought two licenses, one for a desktop and one for a laptop. They worked great for a while, then all of a sudden I was having problems with one or the other and would be told I needed to uninstall and reinstall it. Well, this is not always possible - as you don't always have convenient access.

After about 50 reinstalls, I complained once again to customer service. Emails had stopped showing - Facebook didn't record (one of the MAIN reasons I purchased it) Then they said it didn't support Google Chrome, which Facebook strongly recommends using. I brought this to their attention and the fact that they advertise they will record all chats etc on Facebook.

They told me that I could always set an alert word for Facebook and catch it on Smart Camera ( oh, guess what? You have to PURCHASE shots for the camera at $17 a whack...... which was running me $60 - $70 a month!!)

Then it stopped working on Firefox.... and was sending me reports saying there was an alert word on such a such a date, and I'd click the link to go there, only to find the whole day's recordings were missing.

THEY ARE A RIP OFF - DON'T BUY THIS 7c851d

Had an Experience with Awareness Technologies?

Comments

WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more