Awareness Technologies Review - WebWatcher
Awareness Technologies Review - WebWatcher worked really well and provided my wife and I with everything we needed to check in on our teenage son's computer activity!It not only gave us the ability to review our son's laptop activity and all online activity without having to check his computer every day but it gave us updates and allowed us to set alert notifications to look for specific searches.
We also just recently bought the mobile version and are now able to see all of his text messages.
He still does not know that we check in on him from time to time, but we feel a lot better now knowing that he has two facebook accounts: one that we know about and are friends with him on, and one that he had hidden from us!Great product would definitely recommend to concerned parents.d376ce5 review #271226
You may also like
- "Recently I logged into my XBOX Live account after not signing on for a while and checked my Transaction History. I had 160 points on my account the last time..."
- "I paid milecore technologies pvt ltd, Ahmadabad India, base company $250 for BPO software and they did not finished it and also given me software which is full of errors...."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza with pepperoni, spinach, the new buffalo drizzle and Asiago crust. This is what I recieved: a regular pizza with pepperoni, some slimey spinach dumped on..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "After the company called me to tell me my order would NOT include the battery for the camera I told them that their "Package" was deceptive because the photo clearly..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "Paul's TV was assigned by Best Buy (Geek Squad) to repair my Samsung 55" LCD TV under an extended warranty. They picked up the TV from the house on..."
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."