Awareness Technologies Review - WebWatcher
Awareness Technologies Review - WebWatcher worked really well and provided my wife and I with everything we needed to check in on our teenage son's computer activity!It not only gave us the ability to review our son's laptop activity and all online activity without having to check his computer every day but it gave us updates and allowed us to set alert notifications to look for specific searches.
We also just recently bought the mobile version and are now able to see all of his text messages.
He still does not know that we check in on him from time to time, but we feel a lot better now knowing that he has two facebook accounts: one that we know about and are friends with him on, and one that he had hidden from us!Great product would definitely recommend to concerned parents.c252267
You may also like
- "Recently I logged into my XBOX Live account after not signing on for a while and checked my Transaction History. I had 160 points on my account the last time..."
- "I have screenshots to prove my claims that nothing works unless you purchase the smart camera shots - there is no where to submit these photos now????Visuals are always a..."
- "DEVIX and Software International is a SCAM and full of pure FRAUDSTERS. Software Intl is the parent company of Devix International, eCRM labs, Inc., eZe Systems, Inc., and Sentinelworld,..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does..."