Awareness Technologies Review - WebWatcher
Awareness Technologies Review - WebWatcher worked really well and provided my wife and I with everything we needed to check in on our teenage son's computer activity!It not only gave us the ability to review our son's laptop activity and all online activity without having to check his computer every day but it gave us updates and allowed us to set alert notifications to look for specific searches.
We also just recently bought the mobile version and are now able to see all of his text messages.
He still does not know that we check in on him from time to time, but we feel a lot better now knowing that he has two facebook accounts: one that we know about and are friends with him on, and one that he had hidden from us!Great product would definitely recommend to concerned parents.review #271226
You may also like
- "Purchased WinZip 18 Pro Edition with Pro Upgrade Assurance, downloaded software without any problems, during registration process received error that the program would stop working because of problems with registration...."
- "I purchased a license of mSPY for iOS which supposedly allows you to monitor an iOS device with only iCloud credentials (no jailbreak). I already had my son's iCloud credentials..."
- "Recently I logged into my XBOX Live account after not signing on for a while and checked my Transaction History. I had 160 points on my account the last time..."
- "On 10/24/2010 at 2:39:00 pm, I placed my order online for the following: Items: Copper Mailbox - Large, SKU: GD-252, Quantity: 1, Item Price : $319.00, Item Total : $319.00;..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."